List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Diana Soares Date:September 4 2003 5:41pm
Subject:Re: MySQL syntax question
View as plain text
Hi,

Have a look at:
http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/String_functions.html

You can find there functions to use in SELECT and WHERE clauses, like
UPPER(), LOWER(), SUBSTRING(), etc. and

http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/String_comparison_functions.html

for string comparison functions (LIKE, REGEXP, MATCH AGAINST, ...).

--
Diana Soares

Thread
MySQL syntax questionDarryl Hoar4 Sep
  • Re: MySQL syntax questionDiana Soares4 Sep