List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Van Date:April 7 1999 6:07am
Subject:Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADE
View as plain text
Chuck wrote:

> Too late.  If we don't pay attention, who will?
>
> At 04:00 PM 4/4/99 +0300, Milen A. Radev wrote:
> >DO NOT start a discussion about politics here. Everybody can say a lot about
> >the crisis in Kosovo (and Serbia). But here is not the right place.
> >Say it to your politicians, not here. Say it in your web site, not here.
> >
> >Milen A. Radev
> >Varna, Bulgaria

Chuck,
This forum is for programmers.  I totally think it sucks, but, if you're
an intelligent human; (as I hope you are) you'll funnel your efforts at
kosova advocacy in a direction where people who are primarily concerned
with making code work are not involved.  Use your brain.  Not trying to
be offensive, but you're choosing the wrong avenue.
Yes, it sucks.  We agree.
Put it in the right venue.
It will help no one here.
We just want Sinisi back so we can code.
Best Regards,
But find an appropriate forum.
Van
Linux rocks!!!   www.dedserius.com
YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEArhimed [DKG]3 Apr
  • Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEDavor Cengija3 Apr
Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADELew Barnesson3 Apr
  • Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADELuca Perugini4 Apr
    • Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEMilen A. Radev4 Apr
      • Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEChuck7 Apr
    • Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEEka Kelana6 Apr
      • Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEMichael Widenius6 Apr
    • Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEVan7 Apr
    • Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEScott W Bingham7 Apr
      • Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEChai-Hup Chen7 Apr
Re: YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADELew Barnesson3 Apr
Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEEd Carp7 Apr