List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Fred Lindberg Date:October 1 1999 2:32pm
On Fri, 1 Oct 1999 12:46:02 +0200, Patrick Buyze wrote:

>Could anyone tel me how to get out of the mailing list.
>subject.  But i still get like 100-200 mails per day.

A large segment of the internet has been down due to a cable breakage
in Ohio. This has put a lot of strain on many mail systems leading to
delays.

addresses. Here is your subscription (i.e. mysql-unsubscribe with the
correct host name would have worked):

1999-09-21 20:50:18-0000: 937939818 + olivetrees@stripped patrick buyze
<olivetrees@stripped>

I unsubscribed you (via E-mail, of course):

1999-10-01 16:29:50-0000: 938788190 - olivetrees@stripped

As always, consider mysql-digest-subscribe@stripped if you want
to keep up with the list but not receive more than 1-2 messges/day.
-Sincerely, Fred

help unsubscribe!Patrick Buyze1 Oct
  • Re: help unsubscribe!Bob Kline1 Oct
Re: help unsubscribe!Fred Lindberg1 Oct