List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Thimble Smith Date:April 7 1999 1:50am
Subject:Re: Alter Table Help
View as plain text
Darin, I didn't mean for my question to be an accusation for not
reading the documentation.  Instead, I meant it at face value -
what did you find confusing about the ALTER TABLE manual entry?
It would be nice to know what part of it is worded poorly so
that we can make it easier to understand.  Then this question
won't need to be asked (and answered) anymore.

Thanks,

Tim

On Tue, Apr 06, 1999 at 01:51:15PM -0700, Darin Isola wrote:
> Sorry for the basic question,  I _was_ confused by the ALTER
> docs.

Thread
Alter Table HelpDarin Isola6 Apr
  • Re: Alter Table HelpThimble Smith6 Apr
    • RE: Alter Table HelpDarin Isola6 Apr
      • Re: Alter Table HelpThimble Smith7 Apr