List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christian Mack Date:March 12 1999 7:03pm
Subject:Re: Database Synchronization Methods?
View as plain text
Chris wrote:

> Better yet, doesn't mysql support this type of logging (And it only logs
> SQL statements that actually modify the database).
>
> --Chris
>
> > >     I'm wondering if SQL supports some "native" method for
> > >synchronizing two databases with identical structures.  As I
> >
> > You could write a log from your PC application that writes your
> > alterations as SQL statements. Then just run these against the "remote"
> > db.

Hi Chris

Yes mysql has this feature, but here the question was to do this with an Access db.
In short: I don't know a way to do this.

Tschau
Christian

Thread
Database Synchronization Methods?(John "Chris" Wren)11 Mar
Re: Database Synchronization Methods?Fred Lindberg11 Mar
  • Re: Database Synchronization Methods?(John "Chris" Wren)11 Mar
Re: Database Synchronization Methods?Fred Lindberg11 Mar
  • Re: Database Synchronization Methods?Chris12 Mar
    • Re: Database Synchronization Methods?Christian Mack13 Mar