List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:colbey Date:August 17 2003 4:11pm
Subject:Re: images on database
View as plain text
Checkout: http://php.dreamwerx.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6
It's got streaming code..

What I do is if the type is unknown I always send application/octet-stream
and the browser usually identifies it..

Or check the file extension for the file in the database, and apply
content type based on that..

On Sun, 17 Aug 2003, [iso-8859-1]
ÃåùñãéÜäçò
Ãéþñãïò wrote:

> The most common problem in such cases is that the webserver doesn't know
> what MIME Type the file is and so it doesn't know how to send it.
> If you are using PHP to upload and later show that image on the web, i
> could give you the code for the scripts and the structure of the table
> containg the binary data.
>
> Luiz Rafael Culik Guimaraes said:
> > Dear Friends
> >
> > I has  images saved on an mysql table as an blob field, but i could not
> > recreate the image as file by selecting an specific record of this field
> >
> > any ideia
> >
> > Regards
> > Luiz
> >

> --
> If you don't like the news, go out and make some on your own.

PHP or Perl?Mark Healey16 Aug
  • Re: PHP or Perl?Dan Nelson16 Aug
  • images on databaseLuiz Rafael Culik Guimaraes16 Aug
    • Re: images on databaseÃåùñãéÜäçò Ãéþñãïò17 Aug
      • Re: images on databasecolbey17 Aug
  • Re: PHP or Perl?mos17 Aug
    • Re: PHP or Perl?Joel Rees18 Aug
  • Re: PHP or Perl?O'K Web Design17 Aug
    • Re: PHP or Perl?Jackson Miller17 Aug
  • Re: PHP or Perl?Simon Windsor17 Aug
    • Re: PHP or Perl? (or Rebol via TCP/IP)Tim Johnson17 Aug
  • Re: images on databaseLuiz Rafael Culik Guimaraes17 Aug
  • Re: PHP or Perl?Joel Rees18 Aug
Re: PHP or Perl?Amer Neely16 Aug
Re: PHP or Perl?Markus Jais17 Aug
Re: PHP or Perl?Eric Frazier18 Aug
Re: PHP or Perl? (or Rebol via TCP/IP)D De Villiers \(Work- AKURA\)22 Aug
Re: PHP or Perl? (or Rebol via TCP/IP)Work- AKURA)23 Aug
Re: PHP or Perl? (or Rebol via TCP/IP)Work- AKURA)23 Aug