List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:O'K Web Design Date:August 16 2003 1:44pm
Subject:Re: PHP or Perl?
View as plain text
Hi Mark

      I can only tell you about my experience from the Perl side of things.
The integration to the database is great and the amount of things you can do
with the data once you get it in the script is the biggest bonus.  My
feeling is that a combination of the two would probably be the best.  Any
pages that just list your records, I would build in PHP.  Any that involve
handling the data before output, I would use Perl.  Mike