List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vinod Bhaskar Date:August 9 2003 12:40am
Subject:How to speed up the access
View as plain text
Hi friends,

I have MySQL 3.23.41 in my Mandrake Linux 8.1.   I am using PHP 4.0 queries
to access the MySQL database, in Apache 1.3.2 environment.

Now a days, some of my php modules are very slow.  eg., earlier a report
generation program in PHP use to take less than 30 sec to genrate and disply
the report  and noiw the same report program is  taking more than 5 min to
disply.  Off couce the database is growing.  But  there are only 4000
Records.

What may be the problem and how to spead up the process? Please suggest.

Regards,

Vinod.

Thread
How to speed up the accessVinod Bhaskar9 Aug
  • Re: How to speed up the accessDan Nelson9 Aug