List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christian Mack Date:March 12 1999 8:17pm
Subject:Re: How do I give a name to a result....
View as plain text
Penphoe wrote:

> I sent this email out a few days ago, and I think it got lost in the email
> shuffle.  Anywayz, if anobody could help me out, it would be much
> apreciated!
>
> LaterZ!
> Darren!!

Hi Darren

Yes you can of course create a temporary table and do an:
INSERT INTO .... SELECT.....

And then use this temporary table for what you intend to do.

Tschau
Christian

Thread
How do I give a name to a result....Penphoe12 Mar
  • mod_auth_mysqlMike McLagan13 Mar
    • Re: mod_auth_mysqlMike McLagan13 Mar
  • Re: How do I give a name to a result....Christian Mack13 Mar
  • Re: Bug with delete still exists !!!Kyle Hayes10 May
  • Re: Bug with delete still exists !!!Michael Widenius10 May
Re: mod_auth_mysqlDavey14 Mar