List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gerald Clark Date:September 29 1999 7:49pm
Subject:Re: [PHP3] PHP & MySQL no display in Netscape 4.04 fine in IE 5.0
View as plain text
Scott Perkins wrote:

> I am using netscape 4.04 and have encountered this several times when
> browsing others websites.  Recently I communicated with Richard
> Lynch to inform him that one of his PHP websites exhibited exactly the same. (
> except his showed some background graphics) What I found out is that if the
> reload button is pressed, the image shows for fraction of second but if the
> "STOP" is clicked every thing shows ok.  This also occurred at the MASS/Linux
> host and Linux/Box host site.  It could be
> 4.04 problem . I did not want to upgrade cuz they said I would lose all
> bookmarks etc.

If this is indeed true:
Save your .netscape/bookmarks.html somewhere else.
After upgrading, browse it and visit and bookmark each site.
Thread
Re: [PHP3] PHP & MySQL no display in Netscape 4.04 fine in IE 5.0Rob Curts29 Sep
  • Re: [PHP3] PHP & MySQL no display in Netscape 4.04 fine in IE 5.0Peter Strömberg30 Sep
RE: PHP & MySQL no display in Netscape 4.04 fine in IE 5.0adhir1 Oct
  • Re: [PHP3] RE: PHP & MySQL no display in Netscape 4.04 fine in IE 5.0Pat Sherrill1 Oct
RE: [PHP3] PHP & MySQL no display in Netscape 4.04 fine in IE 5.0adhir1 Oct
Re: PHP & MySQL no display in Netscape 4.04 fine in IE 5.0Prasad Mhatre3 Oct
  • Re: PHP & MySQL no display in Netscape 4.04 fine in IE 5.0Faisal Nasim3 Oct