List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:September 29 1999 6:30pm
Subject:promoting businesses/services that use php/mysql. allowed or not?
View as plain text
>>>>> "Sales" == Sales  <sales@stripped> writes:

Sales> Can somebody tell me what the etiquite is of promoting websites on these
Sales> mailing lists that use php/mysql.  I've seen it done today and am unsure
Sales> whether to follow suite.

Hi!

This is not allowed, if not the answer on the website answer the
question that the user asked.

One can always gets a interesting www site listed on the MySQL link pages by
mailing to info@stripped

Regards,
Monty
Thread
promoting businesses/services that use php/mysql. allowed or not?Sales28 Sep
  • promoting businesses/services that use php/mysql. allowed or not?Michael Widenius29 Sep