List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Marco Steinacher Date:April 6 1999 5:28pm
Subject:Problems compiling apache with php and mysql (mysqlclient library missing)
View as plain text
Hi

I want to compile apache with PHP, that was compiled with MySQL-Support.
While running ./configure I get the message "/usr/i486-linux/bin/ld: cannot
open -lmysqlclient: No such file or directroy"
I suppose the mysqlclient library is missing.

Witch files do I need to install and where? Where may I get these files?

I'm using MySQL 3.22.20a  (RPM-Dist.),
PHP 3.0.7,
Apache 1.3.6,
(Linux 2.0.32, gcc 2.7.2.1)

Thanx

Marco Steinacher
WebSource Internet Services
Baumschulweg 2
CH-8254 Basadingen                    UIN: 3365829
Phone: ++41 (0) 52 646 09 06      info@stripped
Fax:      ++41 (0) 52 646 09 08      www.websource.ch

Problems compiling apache with php and mysql (mysqlclient library missing)Marco Steinacher6 Apr