List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Heikki Tuuri Date:July 29 2003 3:02pm
Subject:Re: mysql BUG, again ;)
View as plain text
Dyego,

but now it works right.

heikki@hundin:~/mysql-standard-4.0.8-gamma-pc-linux-i686/bin> perror 139
Error code 139:  Unknown error 139
139 = Too big row (>= 16 M)

The error message text above is wrong, though :). This has nothing to do
with 16 MB.

You should not put THAT many BLOBs in the same row. Split the table
vertically into several. InnoDB-4.0.14 stores the first 512 bytes of each
BLOB into the clustered index record. If you have > 14 BLOBs, then the
clustered index record will be > 8000 bytes long, and you get the error
above.

Regards,

Heikki