List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sanya Shaik Date:July 27 2003 7:21pm
Subject:Re: importing Access databases
View as plain text
--- Robert Morgan <robert_@stripped> wrote:
> Hi, I'm doing a project for a local hospital, they
> want to migrate their access databases to mysql on a
> Linux box. The hospital runs a Windows network and I
> have MYsql running on a linux box connected to the
> network. I need to import the Access .mdb data and
> structure from the windows server to MYsql, all this
> has to be done from the Linux box. I have heard of
> some programs that can do this but they seem to be
> for mysql on windows or for windows clients
> (Mysqlyog, dbtools ) I am a newbie when it comes to
> linux-MYsql.
> Any help appreciated.
>
> Running Redhat 9 and the MYsql version that comes
> bundled with it.

http://search.yahoo.com
Thread
importing Access databasesRobert Morgan27 Jul
  • Re: importing Access databasesSanya Shaik27 Jul
  • Re: importing Access databasesJim McAtee27 Jul
  • Re: importing Access databasesSpamBox28 Jul
    • RE: importing Access databaseselectroteque28 Jul
      • Re: importing Access databasesBob Ramsey28 Jul
      • Design decisioncsebe28 Jul
        • RE: Design decisionLin Yu28 Jul
          • RE: Design decisioncsebe28 Jul
    • Re: importing Access databasesAndreas28 Jul