List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Robert Morgan Date:July 27 2003 7:14pm
Subject:importing Access databases
View as plain text
Hi, I'm doing a project for a local hospital, they want to migrate their access databases
to mysql on a Linux box. The hospital runs a Windows network and I have MYsql running on
a linux box connected to the network. I need to import the Access .mdb data and structure
from the windows server to MYsql, all this has to be done from the Linux box. I have heard
of some programs that can do this but they seem to be for mysql on windows or for windows
clients (Mysqlyog, dbtools ) I am a newbie when it comes to linux-MYsql.
Any help appreciated.

Running Redhat 9 and the MYsql version that comes bundled with it.

Thread
importing Access databasesRobert Morgan27 Jul
  • Re: importing Access databasesSanya Shaik27 Jul
  • Re: importing Access databasesJim McAtee27 Jul
  • Re: importing Access databasesSpamBox28 Jul
    • RE: importing Access databaseselectroteque28 Jul
      • Re: importing Access databasesBob Ramsey28 Jul
      • Design decisioncsebe28 Jul
        • RE: Design decisionLin Yu28 Jul
          • RE: Design decisioncsebe28 Jul
    • Re: importing Access databasesAndreas28 Jul