List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jason Garcia Date:April 6 1999 2:23pm
Subject:Table corruption..
View as plain text
Hello all..
I am currently running mySQL (linux) ver. 3.22.16a-gamma.. and it seems that
nearly daily I have at least one table corrupted.. I run isamchk -r and all
is well again.. but why is this happening? I know I havent given much
detail, but if someone would be so kind as to give pointers, I'll be happy
to provide whatever info I can.. I get various errors regaurding the table
corruption, sometimes it's something like "Table hander returned error
135".. othertimes we catch it via a cron job of isamchk -s *.ISM...

We are using our mySQL server for our complete accounting and user/customer
administration (were an ISP).. and this isnt good to keep seeing happen  ;-)
Anyways.. let me know if anyone has any ideas...

-Jason Garcia
Senior Administrator
 BPS Internet
 Http://www.busprod.com