List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Thimble Smith Date:September 28 1999 11:43pm
Subject:Re: Database planning and design
View as plain text
At 17:10, 19990928, Chris W. wrote:
>I have read the documentation and at one point it says not to use
>foreign keys to join two tables together.

Hmmm...looks strangely like this old piece of mail:

    http://www.progressive-comp.com/Lists/?l=mysql&m=91065802415239&w=2

Good luck...

Tim
Thread
Database planning and designChris W.28 Sep
  • Re: Database planning and designThimble Smith29 Sep
  • What is the BEST way to Unsubscribe if mailing to mysql-unsubscribe@lists.mysql.com failedMichael Lim Shek Sia29 Sep