List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael P DePhillips Date:July 16 2003 10:18pm
Subject:MYI file difference
View as plain text
Hi All,

I tarred up the data directory from mirror1 data base - slave. Copied the
tarball to mirror2 with the hopes of rebuilding mirror2 - another slave.
Backed up the data directory from mirror2 into old and untarred mirror1

Then I did a diff -r against another mirror and the diff came back with

Binary files old/blahblahblah.MYI and data/blahblahblah.MYI differ,

For all the .MYI files.

Any insight as to why these indexes are different?

MYI file differenceMichael P DePhillips17 Jul
RE: MYI file differenceMichael P DePhillips17 Jul
  • Re: MYI file differenceDan Nelson17 Jul