List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Burden Date:July 16 2003 8:13pm
Subject:Re: How can I display images from a mySQL Database in a web page?
View as plain text
Dan Anderson wrote:

>I have created a BLOB field to store images.  Is there any way to embed
>them within HTML with something like:

I've done some  notes on this at
http://www.scit.wlv.ac.uk/~jphb/sst/php/extra/images1.html

- assuming of course you're using PHP as a WWW backend to
    dig the stuff out of the database.

--
From Peter Burden, jphb@stripped
http://www.scit.wlv.ac.uk/~jphb

Thread
How can I display images from a mySQL Database in a web page?Dan Anderson15 Jul
  • Re: How can I display images from a mySQL Database in a web page?colbey15 Jul
  • Re: How can I display images from a mySQL Database in a web page?Partap Davis16 Jul
    • Re: How can I display images from a mySQL Database in a web page?William R. Mussatto16 Jul
    • Re: How can I display images from a mySQL Database in a web page?Dan Anderson16 Jul
      • Re: How can I display images from a mySQL Database in a web page?Keith C. Ivey16 Jul
      • RE: How can I display images from a mySQL Database in a web page?Jef S16 Jul
  • Re: How can I display images from a mySQL Database in a web page?Peter Burden16 Jul
  • RE: How can I display images from a mySQL Database in a web page?M. Bader16 Jul