List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jeremy Zawodny Date:July 16 2003 7:47pm
Subject:MySQL, FreeBSD, LinuxThreads, and > 950 connections?
View as plain text
Does anyone have MySQL built with LinuxThreads running on FreeBSD 4.x
and handling more than 950 connections?

If so, did you need to do anything special to make it work?  I'm
seeing this:

Can't create a new thread (errno 35). If you are not out of available
memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug

When I push past roughly 950 connections.  I've tried various
thread_stack sizes but that doesn't have an effect.

Thanks,

Jeremy
<Jeremy@stripped>  |  http://jeremy.zawodny.com/

MySQL 4.0.13: up 6 days, processed 209,351,354 queries (356/sec. avg)
Thread
MySQL, FreeBSD, LinuxThreads, and > 950 connections?Jeremy Zawodny16 Jul
  • Re: MySQL, FreeBSD, LinuxThreads, and > 950 connections?Dan Nelson16 Jul
    • Re: MySQL, FreeBSD, LinuxThreads, and > 950 connections?Jeremy Zawodny16 Jul
      • Re: MySQL, FreeBSD, LinuxThreads, and > 950 connections?Dan Nelson17 Jul
        • Re: MySQL, FreeBSD, LinuxThreads, and > 950 connections?Jeremy Zawodny17 Jul