List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johannes Pretorius Date:July 16 2003 6:01am
Subject:Simple newbie question - CURTIME()
View as plain text
Good day
\-=0=-=00-
I have looked in the  manual and seem to be missing it or not understanding
correctly,

The curtime() function resturns the current server time. my problem is the
clients are not in the same
country as the server, thus the time of the system is 6 hours behind. We
want to add 6 hours to the time on capturing of the
data, but using curtime() and adding the difference gives the wrong time
back, must we add the amount seconds or minutes to the function
to get the correct time ?

Thanks in Advance for all help

Johannes Pretorius

Thread
Simple newbie question - CURTIME()Johannes Pretorius16 Jul
  • Re: Simple newbie question - CURTIME()Egor Egorov16 Jul
    • Re: Simple newbie question - CURTIME()Johannes Pretorius16 Jul
RE: Simple newbie question - CURTIME()Rudy Metzger16 Jul