List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Colin McKinnon Date:September 28 1999 3:53pm
Subject:Re: Date format check
View as plain text
At 15:58 28/09/99 +0200, Jeppe Sohn Jensen wrote:
>Hi
>
>I am making a news modul for my website based om a mysql server. I'm letting
>the users add news to the site  (If they have a password). I also let them
>set a start day and a stop day for the news they add. How can i be shure
>that the date format is right? If i type a wrong date eg. 1999-13-32 it will
>show as 0000-00-00 in the table.
>Can i do a date check insert before i insert the data??
>
>Thanks in advance
>-> Jeppe

Wouldn't it be simpler to check *after* the insert then warn & delete it if
it is 0?

Colin

Thread
Date format checkJeppe Sohn Jensen28 Sep
  • Re: Problem starting mysql serverSinisa Milivojevic29 May
  • RE: Problem starting mysql serverNick Arnett29 May
    • Re: Problem starting mysql serverChris Tucker29 May
Re: Date format checkColin McKinnon28 Sep