List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Marc Antony Vose Date:September 28 1999 3:51pm
Subject:strategies for multiple language sites
View as plain text
hey there...

i founded a site called the Mac Game Database (http://www.gamedb.com)
that is basically indexing every game for the Mac OS.  the idea has
grown to a point where it has become a popular resource in the Mac
games industry and we are expanding it quite a bit before the end of
the year.

i have had people volunteer to translate the site into french and
swedish, and i think it's a great idea, but i'm stumped on how
exactly to go about doing this.

so i'm interested to know if there's anyone else out there that's
using the php/mysql combo like i am and is maintaining a site in
multiple languages.

i'd like to implement this the most efficient way possible.  any

cheers,

Marc Antony Vose
http://www.suzerain.com/

It is rating our conjectures highly to roast people alive for them.
-- Montaigne
Thread
strategies for multiple language sitesMarc Antony Vose28 Sep
RE: strategies for multiple language sitesJohn Millaway28 Sep
  • RE: strategies for multiple language sitesMarc Antony Vose28 Sep