List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Feesch ListMaster Date:July 14 2003 8:40am
Subject:Weird Temp File Issue
View as plain text
I'm not sure if this is a bug report, possibly a security issue. I have
started getting "Too many connections" error, but not at times when I would
expect the database to be busy. The worrying thing is that the temp drive
gets completely filled (about 6Gb) with a file called #SQL456.....MYD, and
#SQL456.....MYI. (with a number where the dots are). The only way I have
found to fix this is restarting the server. I'm not much of an expert in
these matters, so I could really use some help!

Jason Shallcross
http://www.feesch.co.uk

Thread
Weird Temp File IssueFeesch ListMaster14 Jul
  • Re: Weird Temp File IssueEgor Egorov15 Jul