List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Taylor Lewick Date:July 11 2003 3:33pm
Subject:RE: What's up with this GATOR crap?
View as plain text
Yes and think before you type,  "I may have to consider using another database."
That shows real maturity.  First of all if you are really that important of a customer and
have the ability to influence your organizations database useage decisions, and if this
really angered you off that bad, then you would contact MySQL directly, and voice your
concerns with them.  Second, if you are just a small site, or a one guy shop, or
something like that, then you threatening to end the use of thier product is really going
ot have them reeling.  Finally, no one on the lists cares.

Next time try this.  Hey all, I have noticed everytime I point my browser at a mysql site
I get gaterware popups and stuff.  Has anyone else noticed this?  Is it something
intentional done by MySQL or just a site the software likes.  Anyone know of a good way
to remove this software.  Its just really annoying.  Thanks...

			Please Note
The information in this E-mail message is legally privileged
and confidential information intended only for the use of the
individual(s) named above. If you, the reader of this message,
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
you should not further disseminate, distribute, or forward this
E-mail message. If you have received this E-mail in error,
please notify the sender. Thank you

What's up with this GATOR crap?C. Reeve11 Jul
  • Re: What's up with this GATOR crap?Paul DuBois11 Jul
  • Re: What's up with this GATOR crap?Daniel Kasak11 Jul
    • Re: What's up with this GATOR crap?daniel11 Jul
    • Re: What's up with this GATOR crap?W. D.11 Jul
  • Re: What's up with this GATOR crap?Pete McNeil11 Jul
  • RE: What's up with this GATOR crap?Adam Nelson11 Jul
RE: What's up with this GATOR crap?_Chris McKeever_11 Jul
RE: What's up with this GATOR crap?Taylor Lewick11 Jul