List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Adam Nelson Date:July 11 2003 3:22pm
Subject:RE: What's up with this GATOR crap?
View as plain text
The whole point of gator is that the web site owner has no control of
this.  There is nothing mysql.com webmaster can do about this.  I think
they could sue GatorWare, but to what end.  In the future, it's
important to take a innocent until proven guilty approach on this list.

Thread
What's up with this GATOR crap?C. Reeve11 Jul
  • Re: What's up with this GATOR crap?Paul DuBois11 Jul
  • Re: What's up with this GATOR crap?Daniel Kasak11 Jul
    • Re: What's up with this GATOR crap?daniel11 Jul
    • Re: What's up with this GATOR crap?W. D.11 Jul
  • Re: What's up with this GATOR crap?Pete McNeil11 Jul
  • RE: What's up with this GATOR crap?Adam Nelson11 Jul
RE: What's up with this GATOR crap?_Chris McKeever_11 Jul
RE: What's up with this GATOR crap?Taylor Lewick11 Jul