List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Pete McNeil Date:July 11 2003 4:34am
Subject:Re: What's up with this GATOR crap?
View as plain text
I couldn't believe it so I looked.
When I load the manual page I _do not_ see any such thing.
Something else must be going on.
_M

At 11:43 PM 7/10/2003 -0400, C. Reeve wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I have noticed recently that every time I go to the MySQL manual page I
>get prompted to install Gator spyware. If MySQL condones or is going to
>use spyware, I may have to consider using another database.
>
>This may sound extreme, but I do not condone the use of spyware in any
>form and would hope that others feel the same way.
>
>Comments....
>

>--

What's up with this GATOR crap?C. Reeve11 Jul
  • Re: What's up with this GATOR crap?Paul DuBois11 Jul
  • Re: What's up with this GATOR crap?Daniel Kasak11 Jul
    • Re: What's up with this GATOR crap?daniel11 Jul
    • Re: What's up with this GATOR crap?W. D.11 Jul
  • Re: What's up with this GATOR crap?Pete McNeil11 Jul
  • RE: What's up with this GATOR crap?Adam Nelson11 Jul
RE: What's up with this GATOR crap?_Chris McKeever_11 Jul
RE: What's up with this GATOR crap?Taylor Lewick11 Jul