List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:<daniel Date:July 11 2003 4:08am
Subject:Re: What's up with this GATOR crap?
View as plain text
yes adaware is good , will remove the whole thing , but it quarantines the
files goto the quarantine list and remove it there too , i must say is
there no such thing as privacy laws ?
> C. Reeve wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>I have noticed recently that every time I go to the MySQL manual page I
>>get prompted to install Gator spyware. If MySQL condones or is going to
>>use spyware, I may have to consider using another database.
>>
>>This may sound extreme, but I do not condone the use of spyware in any
>>form and would hope that others feel the same way.
>>
>>Comments....
>>

> Please remain calm.
> You must have gotten Gator on your computer all by yourself because it
> certainly doesn't come with MySQL.
> Search on Google for 'AdAware'.
> Download it. Install it. Run it. Remove Gator.
> Be careful what you install from now on.
>
> --
> Daniel Kasak
> IT Developer
> * NUS Consulting Group*
> Level 18, 168 Walker Street
> North Sydney, NSW, Australia 2060
> T: (+61) 2 9922-7676 / F: (+61) 2 9922 7989
> email: dkasak@stripped
> website: www.nusconsulting.com

What's up with this GATOR crap?C. Reeve11 Jul
  • Re: What's up with this GATOR crap?Paul DuBois11 Jul
  • Re: What's up with this GATOR crap?Daniel Kasak11 Jul
    • Re: What's up with this GATOR crap?daniel11 Jul
    • Re: What's up with this GATOR crap?W. D.11 Jul
  • Re: What's up with this GATOR crap?Pete McNeil11 Jul
  • RE: What's up with this GATOR crap?Adam Nelson11 Jul
RE: What's up with this GATOR crap?_Chris McKeever_11 Jul
RE: What's up with this GATOR crap?Taylor Lewick11 Jul