List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:July 11 2003 3:59am
Subject:Re: What's up with this GATOR crap?
View as plain text
At 23:43 -0400 7/10/03, C. Reeve wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I have noticed recently that every time I go to the MySQL manual page I
>get prompted to install Gator spyware. If MySQL condones or is going to
>use spyware, I may have to consider using another database.
>
>This may sound extreme, but I do not condone the use of spyware in any
>form and would hope that others feel the same way.
>
>Comments....

Does anyone else here experience this?

--
Paul DuBois, Senior Technical Writer
Madison, Wisconsin, USA

Are you MySQL certified?  http://www.mysql.com/certification/

Thread
What's up with this GATOR crap?C. Reeve11 Jul
  • Re: What's up with this GATOR crap?Paul DuBois11 Jul
  • Re: What's up with this GATOR crap?Daniel Kasak11 Jul
    • Re: What's up with this GATOR crap?daniel11 Jul
    • Re: What's up with this GATOR crap?W. D.11 Jul
  • Re: What's up with this GATOR crap?Pete McNeil11 Jul
  • RE: What's up with this GATOR crap?Adam Nelson11 Jul
RE: What's up with this GATOR crap?_Chris McKeever_11 Jul
RE: What's up with this GATOR crap?Taylor Lewick11 Jul