List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:C. Reeve Date:July 11 2003 3:43am
Subject:What's up with this GATOR crap?
View as plain text
Hi,

I have noticed recently that every time I go to the MySQL manual page I
get prompted to install Gator spyware. If MySQL condones or is going to
use spyware, I may have to consider using another database.

This may sound extreme, but I do not condone the use of spyware in any
form and would hope that others feel the same way.

Comments....

Thread
What's up with this GATOR crap?C. Reeve11 Jul
  • Re: What's up with this GATOR crap?Paul DuBois11 Jul
  • Re: What's up with this GATOR crap?Daniel Kasak11 Jul
    • Re: What's up with this GATOR crap?daniel11 Jul
    • Re: What's up with this GATOR crap?W. D.11 Jul
  • Re: What's up with this GATOR crap?Pete McNeil11 Jul
  • RE: What's up with this GATOR crap?Adam Nelson11 Jul
RE: What's up with this GATOR crap?_Chris McKeever_11 Jul
RE: What's up with this GATOR crap?Taylor Lewick11 Jul