List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:April 6 1999 10:15am
Subject:Changing the start day for a week?
View as plain text
>>>>> "David" == David Jones <jones@stripped> writes:

David> I know there is a way to set if a week is supposed to start on a Sunday
David> or Monday.  Is there a way to set it to anyother day like say Tuesday or
David> Wednesday?  Is the only way to go and modify the source code?  If I have
David> to modify the code where should I start looking?

David> -david

Hi!

Why would you like to the above?

Which SQL functions would you like to modify?

The C functions in questions are:

sql/time.cc:calc_daynr_from_week
sql/time.cc:convert_week_to_date
sql/time.cc:convert_date_to_week
sql/time.cc:calc_weekday	; This should return 0 for the first day of the week

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Changing the start day for a week?David Jones6 Apr
  • Changing the start day for a week?Michael Widenius6 Apr