List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rudy Metzger Date:July 9 2003 3:04pm
Subject:RE: mysqld max
View as plain text
Please note that InnoDB is included as from MySQL 4.0 in the "standard"
release. So the easiest way to use InnoDB would be to grab a RPM or
binary distribution and install it on your system. No need to compile
one yourself then.

However, if for some reasons you must have 3.x or are on a not supported
system, above answer does of course not apply (but I still would use 4.0
even if you have to compile it yourself)

/rudy