List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andy Eastham Date:July 9 2003 2:59pm
Subject:RE: Can mysql handle this load?
View as plain text
Adam,

Mysql will easily handle this.  This certainly doesn't constitute a large
database.

Correctly indexing the database should see you doing speedy queries on years
worth of data.

Sounds like you've used access in the past :-)

Andy

Access deniedAsterix11 Mar
  • Re: Access deniedChristian Mack11 Mar
  • Re: Can mysql handle this load?nospam9 Jul
  • RE: Can mysql handle this load?Andy Eastham9 Jul
  • Re: Can mysql handle this load?Krasimir_Slaveykov10 Jul
  • Left Join - Revistedvernon10 Jul
RE: Can mysql handle this load?Mike Hillyer9 Jul
RE: Can mysql handle this load?Rudy Metzger9 Jul
RE: Can mysql handle this load?Rudy Metzger9 Jul
RE: Can mysql handle this load?Rudy Metzger9 Jul
RE: order of table joins or where clauses relevant?Rudy Metzger10 Jul
RE: Left Join - RevistedRudy Metzger11 Jul
RE: Can mysql handle this load?Rudy Metzger14 Jul