List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nils Valentin Date:July 8 2003 11:07pm
Subject:Re: Trouble creating users
View as plain text
2003年 7月 9日 水曜日 00:55、Michael Iatauro さんは書きました:
> > I took once moe a sharp look now that you did a reply with another
> > sample. Actually I was wrong the SQL statement was NOT correct - you
> > forgot the semicolon in the first exapmple ;-)
>
> To my knowledge, the semicolon is unnecessary when using mysql --execute.

Hmmm, then I am lost as well. ;-) That was the only thing left really I could
think of for now.

Best regards

--
---
Valentin Nils

 E-Mail: nils@stripped
 Personal URL: http://www.knowd.co.jp/staff/nils

Thread
Trouble creating usersMichael Iatauro8 Jul
  • concat() differences between mssql and mysqlOoks Server8 Jul
    • Re: concat() differences between mssql and mysqlEgor Egorov8 Jul
      • RE: concat() differences between mssql and mysqlAndy Eastham8 Jul
    • RE: concat() differences between mssql and mysqlDaevid Vincent8 Jul
      • RE: concat() differences between mssql and mysqlPaul DuBois9 Jul
  • Re: Trouble creating usersNils Valentin8 Jul
  • Re: Trouble creating usersMichael Iatauro8 Jul
    • Re: Trouble creating usersNils Valentin8 Jul
  • Re: Trouble creating usersMichael Iatauro8 Jul
    • Re: Trouble creating usersNils Valentin9 Jul
    • Re: Trouble creating usersPaul DuBois9 Jul