List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Daevid Vincent Date:July 8 2003 8:11pm
Subject:RE: concat() differences between mssql and mysql
View as plain text
Hmmm. Well you might be able to work some magic if you know the length of
the field it's supposed to be, then you could subtract the length of the
Field and then pad with spaces.

If this is to be displayed in a web page, and I assume you're trying to line
things up pretty, just put them in table <TD> cells.

If it's output to the terminal window, then try using a "\t" character to
tab to the next spot for columnar output.

Daevid Vincent
http://daevid.com

Trouble creating usersMichael Iatauro8 Jul
  • concat() differences between mssql and mysqlOoks Server8 Jul
    • Re: concat() differences between mssql and mysqlEgor Egorov8 Jul
      • RE: concat() differences between mssql and mysqlAndy Eastham8 Jul
    • RE: concat() differences between mssql and mysqlDaevid Vincent8 Jul
      • RE: concat() differences between mssql and mysqlPaul DuBois9 Jul
  • Re: Trouble creating usersNils Valentin8 Jul
  • Re: Trouble creating usersMichael Iatauro8 Jul
    • Re: Trouble creating usersNils Valentin8 Jul
  • Re: Trouble creating usersMichael Iatauro8 Jul
    • Re: Trouble creating usersNils Valentin9 Jul
    • Re: Trouble creating usersPaul DuBois9 Jul