List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Iatauro Date:July 8 2003 3:55pm
Subject:Re: Trouble creating users
View as plain text
> I took once moe a sharp look now that you did a reply with another sample.
> Actually I was wrong the SQL statement was NOT correct - you forgot the
> semicolon in the first exapmple ;-)

To my knowledge, the semicolon is unnecessary when using mysql --execute.

~Michael Iatauro

Thread
Trouble creating usersMichael Iatauro8 Jul
  • concat() differences between mssql and mysqlOoks Server8 Jul
    • Re: concat() differences between mssql and mysqlEgor Egorov8 Jul
      • RE: concat() differences between mssql and mysqlAndy Eastham8 Jul
    • RE: concat() differences between mssql and mysqlDaevid Vincent8 Jul
      • RE: concat() differences between mssql and mysqlPaul DuBois9 Jul
  • Re: Trouble creating usersNils Valentin8 Jul
  • Re: Trouble creating usersMichael Iatauro8 Jul
    • Re: Trouble creating usersNils Valentin8 Jul
  • Re: Trouble creating usersMichael Iatauro8 Jul
    • Re: Trouble creating usersNils Valentin9 Jul
    • Re: Trouble creating usersPaul DuBois9 Jul