List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andy Eastham Date:July 8 2003 8:59am
Subject:RE: concat() differences between mssql and mysql
View as plain text
Note that trailing spaces are not removed when you insert data into a TEXT
(or BLOB for that matter) column.  This may be of use to you, but TEXT does
have limitations.

Andy

Trouble creating usersMichael Iatauro8 Jul
  • concat() differences between mssql and mysqlOoks Server8 Jul
    • Re: concat() differences between mssql and mysqlEgor Egorov8 Jul
      • RE: concat() differences between mssql and mysqlAndy Eastham8 Jul
    • RE: concat() differences between mssql and mysqlDaevid Vincent8 Jul
      • RE: concat() differences between mssql and mysqlPaul DuBois9 Jul
  • Re: Trouble creating usersNils Valentin8 Jul
  • Re: Trouble creating usersMichael Iatauro8 Jul
    • Re: Trouble creating usersNils Valentin8 Jul
  • Re: Trouble creating usersMichael Iatauro8 Jul
    • Re: Trouble creating usersNils Valentin9 Jul
    • Re: Trouble creating usersPaul DuBois9 Jul