List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Eka Kelana Date:April 6 1999 6:37am
Subject:Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADE
View as plain text
Isn't there any administrator in this mailing-list...?
People sending such material should have been warned of being kicked out if they keep
doing it :)

Peace ...

- Eka -

Milen A. Radev wrote:

> DO NOT start a discussion about politics here. Everybody can say a lot about
> the crisis in Kosovo (and Serbia). But here is not the right place.
> Say it to your politicians, not here. Say it in your web site, not here.
>
> Milen A. Radev
> Varna, Bulgaria
>
> Luca Perugini wrote:
>
> > I can't find any word..... yes y're right ...this is a TECHICAL NEWSGROUP.
> >
> > Are you a MAN or a computer?
> >
> > Really ......... without words !!
> >
> > *****************
> > Luca Perugini
> > LinuxManShip
> > SysAdm at http://www.uisp.it
> > mailto:perluca@stripped
> >
> > On Sat, 3 Apr 1999, Lew Barnesson wrote:
> >
> > > With all my sympathies, this is a technical newsgroup, and not a proper
> > > forum for this.

E-Commerce Seminar & Exhibition at TPE 98 - visit us at  http://www.tperisti.com

Thread
YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEArhimed [DKG]3 Apr
  • Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEDavor Cengija3 Apr
Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADELew Barnesson3 Apr
  • Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADELuca Perugini4 Apr
    • Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEMilen A. Radev4 Apr
      • Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEChuck7 Apr
    • Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEEka Kelana6 Apr
      • Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEMichael Widenius6 Apr
    • Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEVan7 Apr
    • Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEScott W Bingham7 Apr
      • Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEChai-Hup Chen7 Apr
Re: YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADELew Barnesson3 Apr
Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEEd Carp7 Apr