List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin Koistinen Date:April 5 1999 8:45pm
Subject:MySQL on LinuxPPC, last call.
View as plain text
Hi all.

A while ago I requested that if _anyone_ has mySQL running on LinuxPPC that
I'd like to hear from them -- just a "yes, I'm running it..." would be fine.

I just want to know if it is possible _at_all_ as I don't want to waste a
bunch of time trying to get it to run of no one else was able to do it
either.

I have seen the notes in some of the archives on hints but I haven't heard
from ANY real users if it is up and running anywhere on a real-world
machine.

Thanks again.
Martin Koistinen
Have you visited Connect Schlumberger              Martin J. Koistinen
(http://www.connect.slb.com) lately?       Manager of Electronic Media
                                          225 Schlumberger Drive, MD-2
                                          Sugar Land, TX  281-285-7847
Thread
MySQL on LinuxPPC, last call.(Martin Koistinen)5 Apr
  • Re: MySQL on LinuxPPC, last call.Paul DuBois5 Apr