List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:September 26 1999 4:44pm
Subject:Re: still having problems with table errors
View as plain text

Ed> On Sun, 26 Sep 1999, Michael Widenius wrote:
>> I inserted your dump into MySQL 3.23.4 and I didn't get any problems
>> with myisamchk.
>>
>> We are struggling with some last issues with configure, but we should
>> get this solved soon and I really hope to get 3.23.4 out today.
>> Could you please download and test this version instead !

Ed> If 3.23.4 can solve my problems, I will personally buy you the drink of
Ed> your choice if you make it to the States :)  As you probably know, we have
Ed> very high hopes of using MySQL in a commercial product that hopefully
Ed> will not only be good for us, but for TcX as well :)

I know.  If 3.23.4 doesn't work (which it should), we have to find
some way to make a reproduce test case to repeat this so that we can
find the problem.

A lost note;  What is the major features you need in 3.23.4.  If you
don't need the new MyISAM, you can always create your table in the old
ISAM type to test if this works better.

Ed> I will download 3.23.4 today and try it :)

We are still struggling with the RPM;  We are running a new build
now.  If this is goes ok, we shall do a distributed build ower 6
systems and then do a release..

Ed> --Ed in Dallas, crossing his fingers :)

Same here...

Regards,
Monty

Thread
still having problems with table errorsEd Carp26 Sep
  • still having problems with table errorsMichael Widenius26 Sep
    • Re: still having problems with table errorsEd Carp26 Sep
      • Re: still having problems with table errorsMichael Widenius26 Sep