List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jorge Cornejo Date:June 20 2003 7:44am
Subject:Connecting ASP
View as plain text
Hi, I’m hosting a website in a Linux server. By now I’m learning PHP and
it’s amazing. How ever I need to create a online system and meanwhile
I’ll to do it in ASP (which I already handle). My host gives me MySQL
and I use it ok. Now, what I’ll like to do is to know how to connect my
ASP page to a MySQL database? I can do it in my Win32 PC, but with
MyODBC. So, how can I do it? Hope somebody helps me.

Thanks

Thread
Connecting ASPJorge Cornejo20 Jun
RE: Connecting ASPMike Hillyer20 Jun