List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:September 26 1999 12:29pm
Subject:unique_id from mysqld???
View as plain text
>>>>> "John" == John Jacques <johnjac@stripped> writes:

John> Hello, I just noticed a new system variable "UNIQUE_ID" is this from the
John> mysqld or maybe the C API? the only other thing I'm running is apache
John> 1.3.9.

John> If it is from mysql, can we use it (store it in a field) without
John> confusing mysql?

Hi!

UNIQUE_ID is not from mysqld or in the C API.  Where did you find a
reference to it?

Regards,
Monty
Thread
unique_id from mysqld???John Jacques26 Sep
  • unique_id from mysqld???Michael Widenius26 Sep
    • Re: unique_id from mysqld???Martin Ramsch26 Sep
  • Re: unique_id from mysqld???Alok K. Dhir27 Sep