List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:September 26 1999 12:26pm
Subject:still having problems with table errors
View as plain text

Ed> I wrote a month or so back about problems I was having with a particular
Ed> table.  Now, I'm having problems with another table.  This table will be
Ed> used to archive email, so it's got to be right, and running myisamchk and
Ed> getting back problems doesn't fill me with warm fuzzies.  Any help is
Ed> appreciated.
Ed> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ed> --------------------------------------------------------
Ed> Here's the output of "mysqladmin version":

Ed> mysqladmin  Ver 7.11 Distrib 3.23.1-alpha, for pc-linux-gnu on i586
Ed> TCX Datakonsult AB, by Monty

Ed> Server version 3.23.1-alpha
Ed> Protocol version 10
Ed> Connection Localhost via UNIX socket
Ed> UNIX socket /tmp/mysql.sock
Ed> Uptime: 4 min 0 sec

Ed> Threads: 3  Questions: 255  Slow queries: 0  Opens: 7  Flush tables: 1  Open
Ed> tables: 3

Ed> # MySQL dump 6.0
Ed> #
Ed> # Host: localhost    Database: mysql
Ed> #--------------------------------------------------------
Ed> # Server version 3.23.1-alpha

Ed> #
Ed> # Table structure for table 'Mail'
Ed> #
Ed> DROP TABLE IF EXISTS Mail;
<cut>

Hi!

I inserted your dump into MySQL 3.23.4 and I didn't get any problems
with myisamchk.

We are struggling with some last issues with configure, but we should
get this solved soon and I really hope to get 3.23.4 out today.
Could you please download and test this version instead !

Regards,
Monty
Thread
still having problems with table errorsEd Carp26 Sep
  • still having problems with table errorsMichael Widenius26 Sep
    • Re: still having problems with table errorsEd Carp26 Sep
      • Re: still having problems with table errorsMichael Widenius26 Sep