List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Timothy Waters Date:June 15 2003 2:54am
Subject:HELP!!! permissions not working!
View as plain text
I've been messing around making very simple web pages using PHP and connecting
to a MySQL database. I've tried using different users to connect and
different grants, but so far the ONLY user that can connect through these
pages is root, and we all know that isn't cool. I've done "grant all on * to
someuser identified by 'somepass'; and it STILL won't even log into MySQL
using the command line! I'm totally in the dark on this one. Any clues?
Thread
HELP!!! permissions not working!Timothy Waters15 Jun
  • Re: HELP!!! permissions not working!Becoming Digital16 Jun