List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Webster Date:June 14 2003 3:14pm
Subject:Re: underscore character?
View as plain text
Becoming Digital wrote:
> The error is in FLOAT(1).  Think about that for a moment.  What's a float with
> one-digit precision?  It's an integer. :)

While I agree with your analysis the error was a missing comma.  The
float(1), which I originally thought was array size of 1, appeared to
work fine.

--Chris

Thread
underscore character?Chris Webster11 Jun
  • RE: underscore character?David Shelley11 Jun
  • PHP, MYSQL and persistant authenticationsgannon6014 Jun
    • RE: PHP, MYSQL and persistant authenticationDaevid Vincent15 Jun
    • Re: PHP, MYSQL and persistant authenticationKamara Eric R-M16 Jun
  • Re: underscore character?Becoming Digital14 Jun
    • Re: underscore character?Chris Webster14 Jun
RE: PHP, MYSQL and persistant authenticationOw Mun Heng16 Jun