List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Webster Date:June 11 2003 1:08am
Subject:underscore character?
View as plain text
I'm getting an error with "create table", appears that field names
cannot have the underscore character.  Is this correct?  It would be
quite fatal for us, as we need some sort of delimeter character, so we
can group variables by instrument.

You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'A2DEE1_RWO FLOAT(1),

--
--Chris

Thread
underscore character?Chris Webster11 Jun
  • RE: underscore character?David Shelley11 Jun
  • PHP, MYSQL and persistant authenticationsgannon6014 Jun
    • RE: PHP, MYSQL and persistant authenticationDaevid Vincent15 Jun
    • Re: PHP, MYSQL and persistant authenticationKamara Eric R-M16 Jun
  • Re: underscore character?Becoming Digital14 Jun
    • Re: underscore character?Chris Webster14 Jun
RE: PHP, MYSQL and persistant authenticationOw Mun Heng16 Jun