List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Brent Baisley Date:June 10 2003 7:26pm
Subject:Re: Practice test
View as plain text
Some of the best/hardest test I have taken are over at brainbench.com.
They have some free tests and some sample exams that are also free (you
do have to register). The tests are extensive and really test your
breadth of knowledge in a particular area. For instance, I was born and
raised in the US and I got a 2.9 out 5.0 on the English language exam.
Passing for certification is 2.75, so I just passed. Should I ask for a
refund on my four years of college?
Master certification is 4.0 or better out of 5.0. I've been hand coding
HTML for years and I couldn't get a score high enough for master level
certification, although I did much better than my English score. I
don't think they have a MySQL exam, but they do have an SQL test. I was
pleasantly surprised at how difficult the exams are, even though you
have complete access to the internet. The tests and questions are timed.
For fun they do also have test on Buffy the Vampire Slayer and stuff
like that.

--
Brent Baisley
Systems Architect

Thread
Practice testrich johnson10 Jun
  • Re: Practice testJeremy Zawodny10 Jun
    • Re: Practice testNils Valentin10 Jun
    • Re: Practice testNils Valentin10 Jun
    • Re: Practice testPaul DuBois10 Jun
      • Re: Practice testBruce Feist10 Jun
      • Re: Practice testJeremy Zawodny10 Jun
        • Re: Practice testBruce Feist10 Jun
    • Re: Practice testBrent Baisley10 Jun
  • InnoDBMojtaba Faridzad10 Jun
  • Re: Practice testNils Valentin11 Jul
RE: Practice testMike Hillyer10 Jun
  • RE: Practice testCarsten Pedersen10 Jun
    • Re: Practice testBruce Feist11 Jun
  • Re: Practice testBruce Feist11 Jun
  • Re: Practice testJeremy Zawodny11 Jun
RE: InnoDBMike Hillyer10 Jun