List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dan Nelson Date:June 10 2003 7:16pm
Subject:Re: INT type
View as plain text
In the last episode (Jun 10), Mojtaba Faridzad said:
> Thanks Mike and Dan. The link explained everything. but why the
> manual which had been installed on my computer ( by downloading and
> installing mysql 4.0) is not as complete as the website? anyways, I
> will look into mysql online document instead of the downloaded
> manual. Thanks again.

The online manual always refers to the latest development version, so
be aware that some of the features may only be abailable in 4.1 or 5.0
(they are usually marked though).  I always refer people to the online
docs because most people probably don't even know they have a copy of
the docs on their local system :)

--
	Dan Nelson
	dnelson@stripped
Thread
Fw: 2 questions about indexing and testing speedMojtaba Faridzad9 Jun
  • arrangement of fields in a tableMojtaba Faridzad9 Jun
    • Re: arrangement of fields in a tableJeremy Zawodny9 Jun
    • Re: arrangement of fields in a tableNils Valentin10 Jun
  • Re: Fw: 2 questions about indexing and testing speedVictoria Reznichenko10 Jun
Re: Fw: 2 questions about indexing and testing speedrich johnson10 Jun
  • INT typeMojtaba Faridzad10 Jun
    • Re: INT typeDan Nelson10 Jun
RE: INT typeMike Hillyer10 Jun
  • Re: INT typeMojtaba Faridzad10 Jun