List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Fabio Bernardo Date:June 10 2003 7:08pm
Subject:Select between different hosts
View as plain text
Hi there, Anyone knows if is possible to make a Select command between 2
tables located in differents computers.. I wanna only one statament
I mean..
I have the host named A, database dbA and table tbl_A...
and I have the host named D, databse dbB and table tbl_B...

I would like to write a comand like that:
Select * from dbA.tbl_A, dbB.tbl_B where dbA.tbl_A.field=dbB.tbl_B.field
thanks a lot

Thread
Select between different hostsFabio Bernardo10 Jun
  • Re: Select between different hostsPaul DuBois10 Jun
  • Re: Select between different hostsBecoming Digital10 Jun