List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:June 10 2003 6:22pm
Subject:Re: INT type
View as plain text
At 13:53 -0400 6/10/03, Mojtaba Faridzad wrote:
>Thanks Mike and Dan. The link explained everything. but why the manual which
>had been installed on my computer ( by downloading and installing mysql 4.0)
>is not as complete as the website? anyways, I will look into mysql online
>document instead of the downloaded manual. Thanks again.

The online manual is continuously updated.  It contains changes made
five minutes ago.  So the manual included in downloaded distributions
will never be as up to date.

--
Paul DuBois, Senior Technical Writer
Madison, Wisconsin, USA

Are you MySQL certified?  http://www.mysql.com/certification/

Thread
Fw: 2 questions about indexing and testing speedMojtaba Faridzad9 Jun
  • arrangement of fields in a tableMojtaba Faridzad9 Jun
    • Re: arrangement of fields in a tableJeremy Zawodny9 Jun
    • Re: arrangement of fields in a tableNils Valentin10 Jun
  • Re: Fw: 2 questions about indexing and testing speedVictoria Reznichenko10 Jun
Re: Fw: 2 questions about indexing and testing speedrich johnson10 Jun
  • INT typeMojtaba Faridzad10 Jun
    • Re: INT typeDan Nelson10 Jun
RE: INT typeMike Hillyer10 Jun
  • Re: INT typeMojtaba Faridzad10 Jun